What is the difference between “positive people and negative people”? Do you ever wonder if? You or yourself or those around you are “positive, optimistic” or “negative, pessimistic”. Let’s check.When you encounter a mistake
- Positive or optimistic people: Admit their mistakes. And show responsibility
- Negative or pessimistic person: To blame and blame others.
When doing wrong
- Positive or Optimistic People: Apologize for whatever they do wrong.
- Negative or pessimistic person: Never apologizes, even though he knows he has done wrong
Exposure to opinions
- Positive or optimistic person: welcomes opinions from others. Accepting criticism
- Negative or Pessimistic person: Does not accept opinions from others. Does not like being criticized
Attitude towards the work of others
- Positive or Optimistic Person: Say, “You’re good! Working very professional. “
- Negative or Pessimistic Person: Say, “There are a lot of other people who work like you.
Attitude to the success of others
- Positive or Optimistic People: Want to see others succeed.
- Negative or Pessimistic people: deep hope for others to fail.